• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

But Muuuuummm...

katie88

Mama Doe
...WHY can't I have more pellets?!

20130227_103855.jpg

Misfit: My mum gives me this teeeeeny tiny scoop of pellets for breakfast. Like that's going to fill me up. Then I'm supposeds to eat hay for the rest of the day! I hate my mummeh :evil:5

Misfit: My mum gives me this teeeeeny tiny scoop of pellets for breakfast. Like that's going to fill me up. Then I'm supposeds to eat hay for the rest of the day! I hate my mummeh :evil:5
Blacky : We should be able to decide how much food we get (probably eat the whole bag but that's okay!) !:evil:

Pebbles: It's OK, I knows a secret...you just have to find where mumeez keeps the bag and chew a hole in the bottom when she isn't looking! Silleez mummeez:lol:

pudding heer. my hoomins sed 'yor a big pudding now, yoo is siks munfs. we re-juice yor pellats now' :shock: so now i onlee gets sum for brekfast and sum for dinner and they DO NOT KEEP THE BOWL TOPD UP. they say 'no snacking pudding, yoo has hay!' :shock:

Misfit: Before my mummeh came on this fing called RU I got lots and lots of pellets. Then after she found RU and got some advice she put me on a diet. Now I have to eat so much hay :evil: I hate RU.

Have just read through these and am now crying with laughter :lol: silly bunnehs mummies only do it cos its better for you :love: don't want to be chubby bunnies do you ;)

Misfit: Oh no Bella, but what will you eat?

Bella: My mummeh says I are a good gurl because I eat lots of hay...so yeah. That's what I are eating right now, mostly, until she buys me more pellets. She did give me some green stuffs this evening and half a strawberry...so thats good. I hope she did that because she feels guilty! Cos she definitely SHOULD feel guilty!

Last edited:
Have just read through these and am now crying with laughter :lol: silly bunnehs mummies only do it cos its better for you :love: don't want to be chubby bunnies do you ;)

Misfit: It was fun being a 'chubster' as my mum used to call it. I could just lie around all day eating pellets. :D

i wood LUFF to be chubby! maybe we pro-juice our own bunny care booklet? we can types! i do furst chapta.

NOMS:
yor rabit shood haff a dyet off lots off pellats. and at leest six bananas a day. and carrots. and apple. and six bags off raisins. uverwise gets poorly.

Back