• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Putting Mary and Zoid back outside?

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Hey,

As some of you may know, mary and zoid have been in a shed, with limited access to the outside world.

Do you think it would be safe to move them back outside?

I think most of the coldness is over with, and we're heading into spring.... So it should be alright I hope...

What do you people think?

:)

No idea, I imagine the shed is still near 'outside' temp? I know mine is :lol:

It's been getting warmer at night here, well.. 1+ degrees :lol:

No idea, I imagine the shed is still near 'outside' temp? I know mine is :lol:

It's been getting warmer at night here, well.. 1+ degrees :lol:

Yeah the shed is outside temp :D

They can stay in the shed for a little bit longer that's no problem... just want them to have more access to run around and stuff really

Yeah the shed is outside temp :D

They can stay in the shed for a little bit longer that's no problem... just want them to have more access to run around and stuff really

If its the same temp then I can't see why not :) maybe just extra bedding, but I guess they'd just sit in the run like mine do :lol:

That's true! I shall wave it a little longer then :)

Thanks! :wave:

I agree. Perhaps a couple more weeks..........having said that though, it is not unusual to have the odd bout of snow in April!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though I would say mid March and if they need any extra warmth, you can provide extra hay, a snugglesafe etc.

Please say hi to the love buns.xxx

Woody has a thick layer of straw in his play house, and some hay in the corner he goes in, i put a box in and was filling it with straw and hay but he just goes around it like a tunnel so i've put more hay in that bit as well. He seems happy enough. He also sits in his run loads.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone on this thread! :D

It's freeeeeezing this morning! :(

But thanks to your advice Mary and zoid are in the shed a whole lot warmer! :love:

Ohh good job you didn't listen to my sucky advice :( I don't think mine understand weather .. Instead of being in the shed they're always in the run! even if it's tipping it down, then they'll go out of their way to find a drip in the run cover and sit under it :roll: :lol:

Ohh good job you didn't listen to my sucky advice :( I don't think mine understand weather .. Instead of being in the shed they're always in the run! even if it's tipping it down, then they'll go out of their way to find a drip in the run cover and sit under it :roll: :lol:

:lol:

it wasn't sucky :p

No advice is sucky, so long as it's thought out! :thumb:

Its freezing here, weve had snow. I feel sorry for Woody outside, but he has always been outside so he has the coat to cope with it and lots of straw and hay.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone on this thread! :D

It's freeeeeezing this morning! :(

But thanks to your advice Mary and zoid are in the shed a whole lot warmer! :love:

Snuggly bunnies........yaaaaaay!!!:thumb::love::love:

At this rate they can venture back out in....erm.........July?:roll::roll:

I am joking.........but you never know.

Zoidberg and Mary.....:love::love:

:shock: You're sacked! :lol:

Back