• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the fuffy bubbas ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:love:

010_zps1f2061e0.jpg

the only boy .. and the fluffiest of the lot .. hes nine weeks old and getting his bits already :shock:

004_zps4c3d6362.jpg

little ginger harlequin girl ... shes reserved already .

002_zpsc3400ab1.jpg

and the smallest of the litter ...another little girl ..

:love:

wow they really are fluffy and cute. You get a lot of cuties but I still love Poddington the best.

if your interested youd best say so quick ... :shock:...hes guna be snapped up :shock:
(have someone else interested too )

OH says no :cry: He's putting his foot down (apparently :lol:). He says if I want a really fluffy bunny I should back-comb Toby!
I would love to, but my hope was to always have Nof, Toby and Maisy as a trio and I should really try that first.
He is lovely though and I will cherish my baby bunny cuddle.

OH says no :cry: He's putting his foot down (apparently :lol:). He says if I want a really fluffy bunny I should back-comb Toby!
I would love to, but my hope was to always have Nof, Toby and Maisy as a trio and I should really try that first.
He is lovely though and I will cherish my baby bunny cuddle.

Thats fine ... i do think you should try the 3 first ..:wave:

Back