• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can you get your bunny to binky?

Neleh

Alpha Buck
As it says?
I can get Malteser to binky in various games we play. Games we play are chase and I tickle his bum lol. I play this when Malteser comes overvto my feet then runs a couple of steps and looks back to me, I read this is bunny talk to sah let's play, I tried it and its true lol. Also a new game is with a blanket and I.m encouraging him to chase meba bit too. Also if a move my feet in a certain way it sounds like bun running then I binky them and he binkies then too but notvas well as playing tick!
Its so cute, just made him do a really good one, hubby was impressed!
So can anyone else geg their bunnies to binky? What makes them do it?

A few of them yes,
When I am trying to get them in from free range time and they think it highly hilarious to run away from me binkying :lol::lol::lol:

Oh yes! He has snook out of his hutch and run away shaking his head about. I'm convinced he is running and giggling saying "nananananaa naaa you can't catch me" makes me giggle:love::lol:

When we tell ours off for doing something they shouldn't - they just look at us and run off binkying like mad - almost as though they know it will get them out of trouble as we just end up laughing at them...

My favourite at the moment with Sheldon and Holly - Holly especially - is to tickle their tummies and then they just lie down as flat as they can putting their heads right down too so you cannot resist giving them nose rubs...:love:

When Bella is in a playful mood (usually in the evening), I really don't need to do that much to make her binky :lol: But tickling her always does the trick. And chasing her. She loves playing chase the little nutcase :love:

When Boris was little he used to binky when I told him off for something too :roll: It was always obvious that he sometimes WANTED to be seen doing naughty things just so I'd tell him off! So cheeky. Bella has never done this, she only chews things etc. when she thinks I'm not looking :roll: :lol:

When we tell ours off for doing something they shouldn't - they just look at us and run off binkying like mad - almost as though they know it will get them out of trouble as we just end up laughing at them...

This made me laugh. One of mine does huge binkies when I try and catch her/put her away after free range time in the garden. It's like she's saying 'nah nah nah nah nah you can't catch me'!

As it says?
I can get Malteser to binky in various games we play. Games we play are chase and I tickle his bum lol. I play this when Malteser comes overvto my feet then runs a couple of steps and looks back to me, I read this is bunny talk to sah let's play, I tried it and its true lol. Also a new game is with a blanket and I.m encouraging him to chase meba bit too. Also if a move my feet in a certain way it sounds like bun running then I binky them and he binkies then too but notvas well as playing tick!
Its so cute, just made him do a really good one, hubby was impressed!
So can anyone else geg their bunnies to binky? What makes them do it?

You should video the binky trick!

I'm going to try the tickling bum. Doughnut seems to binky when she wants to. I sit on the floor and tap my hands quickly and she comes bouncing over and sometimes I get a binky.

A few of them yes,
When I am trying to get them in from free range time and they think it highly hilarious to run away from me binkying :lol::lol::lol:

SNAP!!

Exactly the same as ours.... depending on what mood their in will depend how quick they decide to head back indoors.... :lol:

Norm when Lola has been bad she give a kick/binky also when tickling her feet and chasing her she does it too. when she has had enough she normally gives us a nip. :lol:

You should video the binky trick!

I'm going to try the tickling bum. Doughnut seems to binky when she wants to. I sit on the floor and tap my hands quickly and she comes bouncing over and sometimes I get a binky.

I'm so glad I'm not the only mad person who plays with their bunnies lol!

I will get hubby to video it soon. I have a couple of videos but I have been struggling to upload them to YouTube

Back