• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panic if seperated?

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Do any of ur buns panic if they are seperated from there partner bun!

Matilda FREAKS if Grayson is not within eye sight! she literaly dosen't no what to do, she becomes agressive (which isn't un-common normally ha) and if she can't find grayson she clings to me! especially if shes out of 'her room'

The other day I brought her downstairs whilst Grayson was having veggies cos tils can't have any cos of her stomach, and I put her on the sofa, she turned round and launched herself at me!!! this happened once at the vets to, put her on the vet table, and she jumps onto my chest, and refused to move:roll:

She follows Grayson everywhere! and her little face when Grayson sneaks downstairs and shes stuck at the top cos she can't do 'down' the steps, she just sits there looking like shes about to cry:love:

Grayson couldn't care less, he will go off everywhere and not give tils a second thought!:roll: typical bloke haha!

Such a funny relationship!

Aww thats so cute :lol: Mine aren't bothered, I've got them used to time apart incase of some kind of emergency arose (likely to be stressful) where they needed to be separated so if they're used to that, it's not an added stress. Also works out well because they live in a very awkward hutch and if they aren't in the mood to go out in the run, it takes at least half an hour to get hold of them, and it means if one or two want to go out and the other doesn't, the one by themselves isn't going to panic

I have a pair in now that panic if they're separated, Caramel and Biscuit. They went for their vaccinations yesterday, and when each bun was out of the carrier they'd keep trying to get back in to their brother, jumping on and around the carrier, even biting the bars at the front. Once they were done and could be together again, they both flopped next to each other in the carrier, and they looked so happy :love:

Grimlock contently 'looks' for Samus. Being blind he has to bump into her to find her and he runs in circles until he does. She loves him and loves to be with him but she is Grim's eyes so he needs her. But sometimes he had a little time on his own.

Back