PDA

View Full Version : Bunnys in pet shops that don't get sold.

I<3Rabbits
26-02-2013, 08:55 PM
What happens to them ??:(
(Just to note I don't want this conversation to get into an argument, it's just a general question:) )

catherine09
26-02-2013, 08:59 PM
I dread to think :(

Georgeypudding
26-02-2013, 09:00 PM
sent back to the breeders eventually I guess. That said I've seen some fairly "old" stock in the adoption section, maybe they live out back and rotate them

I<3Rabbits
26-02-2013, 09:02 PM
sent back to the breeders eventually I guess. That said I've seen some fairly "old" stock in the adoption section, maybe they live out back and rotate them
Because when I went in a pet shop to get jack ( I didn't know any better then ) there was a gorgeous lop, we didn't get him. When I went back a couple of months later he was still there :(

Georgeypudding
26-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Because when I went in a pet shop to get jack ( I didn't know any better then ) there was a gorgeous lop, we didn't get him. When I went back a couple of months later he was still there :(

I think they rotate them (I know they keep sick animals and new stock back there) and send them back to the breeder at last resort, if the breeder will take them

Mrs. Bunnykins
27-02-2013, 09:53 AM
I shudder to think what no doubt happens to some of them.:cry:

Mirth
27-02-2013, 02:20 PM
Donno about the smaller petshops, quite likely they'll send them back to the "breeders" to swap for some babies, or will just discount them heavily to get rid.

P@H just moves them to adoption or to another store's adoption.