• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 buns been offered to me today!

Neleh

Alpha Buck
In one day I have been offered 4 buns!:shock:

It's so sad both owners have only had their buns for about 2 years. I can understand the reasons, both have had huge unforeseen circumstances but I feel so sad the huns are to be turfed out. My buns give me so much joy and when sad i find it so therapeutic to have someone else to care for and ghey pick up on it and try to snuggle me extra hard.
I feel so bad for these buns but I cannot afford to take on anymore.:cry:

Last edited:
Breaks my heart all these unwanted and unloved bunnies - like you I love them all so much and wish I could help every single one :cry::cry:

Such a sad situation. :( I hope the people will find somewhere for the buns. Are there any rescues nearby?

I don't know, one bonded pair in prestatin n. Wales that i might put up on here for her if she gets all relevent details to me. The other two are single boys in Wirral but not sure if she was really serious but suspect she will be.
I think they offered them to me as they are struggling but still want to see them. The ones in n. Wales will come complete with their chicken coop worth £150.
I feel bad for the buns and bad for both girls. I just wish I was able to take them on but I would end up unable to keep them all!

:shock: so the first two boy buns I was offered got taken by my friends brother on friday, the next day there where babies!!
It changed from 1 being nuetered and vaccined to they both had vaccines, the vet sexed them as males as babies!
Apparently they lived apart and recently where put together, and she has had them 2 years. That poor poor girl, first litter at two.
I said how buns look similar until developed and said how they can hold on to fertilised eggs to which the response was "how do you know so much about rabbits, I've had rabbits 2 years and I don't know this"
I do not know how rescues cope with people not having a clue about the animals they take on! Hats of to you all for keeping calm and getting used to it!
So I don't know how many buns now need a home now!:roll:

Back