• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How big is your bunny?

cm85

Warren Scout
I'm curious as you can't always tell from pictures :D Pudding is a whopping 1.3kg / 2.8lbs and I'm not convinced he'll get much bigger! He's six months and I haven't noticed much growth in the last month. I wanted to put an up to date picture of him but can't find one!

Edited, found a recent-ish one:

486346_134687390024810_1066971379_n_zpsc9bd26fa.jpg

Last edited:
I can't remember exactly, but last time I weight Arran, my Nethie, he was 850g, my guinea pigs each weigh about 300g more than him :lol: Islay and Jura, my Lop crosses weigh around 2.3kg, although I suspect Islay is a bit heavier just now, she certainly feels it. I've not weight Harris or Ailsa.

off te top of my head

Matilda- 1.2kg
Grayson 1.8-2kg
Smartie- 1.5kg
Crunchie- 1.6kg
Rolo- 2.5kg
Daisy nearly 3kg
Albert 1.4kg

Harvet is a dwarf lop and is 2.3kg. Lilly is mixed breed and is 3kg but she looks bigger than that, she's very long but quite slim! Harvey's short and stout :lol:

Radish is a dwarf lop and is 2.3kg
Waffle my Rew weighs a bit less 1.9kg she was only 1.5kg when I got her and really scrawny her bones were so prominent she has put on weight and kept it on.

Rupert is 5.5kg
Sapphire is 5kg
Conrad is 2.5kg
Clover is 2
And foster bun Karl is the mini bun at 1.75 but hope to get him up to near 2kg before his neuter next week :)

Nibbles was 2,1kg when he was last weighed but he's certainly put on a bit of weight recently :D

Buttons was just over 3kg last week :shock: :lol:

They are almost a year old.

Back