• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Is it Because I am a Red Eyed White ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Do people not like me just because of the colour of my eyes :cry:

snowie.jpg

Eyes are the windows to the soul you know and if only people would look into mine they would see what a friendly little Rabbit I am. I know I must be patient and wait to be chosen, everyone tells me I will find a Forever Home eventually. But I cant help but worry when I hear people say 'he's sweet but I dont like Rabbits with red eyes' :cry:

I cant help the way I look, but there must be a human/humans out there somewhere who dont judge on appearances and who might be able to love me for who I am. A little REW Rabbit.

Please give me a chance, I could become your very best friend

You can find my details here

http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/animals.asp?i=3102

Love Snowie xx

Aww, dont worry Snowie,you will certainly find a loving forever home soon because you are gorgeous, It doesnt matter what you look like, your still beautiful xxx :love::love::love:

Im on my 2nd REW, they are gorgeous and so are you. My Twinkle is very cheeky and I love her pink eyes, very pretty and girly

I have never seen anything wrong with red/pink eyes infant I have has more rabbits with red eyes so might to attracted to them. You are so cute. Hope that you find your forever home soon.

Snowie, as far am I'm concerned you are an absolute beauty.:thumb::love::love::love:

I love red eyed whites. If I had space here you would be more than welcome to come and stay forever.

Fingers crossed someone special offers you a fantastic new home....very soon.

You are stunning!!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

Ohhh I love red eyes :love: I have fallen in love with a bun at fatfluffs who has red eyes but by the time Leo wants a wife, she'll probably be rehomed :(

Romy gave me the link whilst i was looking..id say yes in a heartbeat but too close to Bertie...bluebell might not mibd but she may...dylan would have a meltdown....dazy-mae looked like willow and zuzu saw her..ran to her and began to nuzzle her then realised she wasnt willow...

since bertie i love REW buns xx
but have a new big fella arriving thursday.

Snowy is beautiful. :love::love:

Awwwww thank you:love::love:

Seriously though, I think PEW and REW are beautiful, I have had several over the years and I have a couple now and they are beautiful, I don't care what a bunny looks like I just love the bunnies

This is a gorgeous bunny and I wish I had the room

Awwwww thank you:love::love:

Seriously though, I think PEW and REW are beautiful, I have had several over the years and I have a couple now and they are beautiful, I don't care what a bunny looks like I just love the bunnies

This is a gorgeous bunny and I wish I had the room

The expression on his face reminds me of Little Bill Boblet :love:

Hope this gorgeous little one finds a home soon. :love:

REWs are my favourites of all, although I know I shouldn't have favourites. :oops:

Awww i had a snowie just like you when i was little and he is just as lovely. Ill b needing a girl though and not for a couple more months, breaks my heart all these buns in need of homes.

Back