• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

maisie piggy was so sweet this morning

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
she did really fast laps of the cage to get my attention, then jumped into the carrier and back out, then was just looking at me. i picked up the carrier and she made it obvious she wanted to go into it, so i put it back down, she hopped in and looked at me again. she wanted her mummy to cuddle her on the settee. :love:

this meant alot because she never normally co-operates with getting in the carrier! she gets nervous with it usually but once out likes a cuddle.

but she made it so obvious she wanted to come out. so we had cuddles for ages on the settee and she looked so content. :love:

she keeps gazing at us and runs over to us when we go past. we sit with her loads. but she just wants to be with us alot, and she knows we are looking after her.

she's doing ok since losing ches. more so today than any other.

p20130226_120304_zpsd2f21e5e.jpg

p20130226_120258_zps961660f8.jpg

p20130226_120230_zps00c3fdb0.jpg

isn't she gorgeous. x

she's such a pretty piggy isn't she :love:

i think the way to describe how i am feeling is deeply sad. and a bit in denial i think aswell. i know it will always hurt though, but it's just so raw at the moment. thanks for asking.

x

Awww, so pretty. It looks like she's smiling in the first one :love:.

she looked the happiest she has since ches passed away. she was so happy to be on my knee and me and dan were stroking her and taking some pics. usually she doesn't like pics being taken but she was fine today. think she just wanted a cuddle :love:

oops, i pushed my luck and offered the carrier again for more cuddles... she looked at me like i was crazy and went off into the hay :oops:

aww she has a lovely smile!
Animals have a great sense of loving you then ignoring you as and when suits!

Back