• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Golden Poo!

Cari

Warren Veteran
20130226_150003_zpsc4bb3cde.jpg

I'm so proud! Finally getting to a good size and colour! The big ones are Ellie's and the smaller ones are Stephen's :D she's always had big poops!

Sorry, I just know you'll all understand why I'm so impressed!

How did you get them,? Im still struggling to get them golden!

Due to worrying so much about Ellie's teeth I have reduced their pellets down to once a day, less than an eggcup full a day. Then they only have vegetables once or twice a week, a fenugreek crunchie once or twice a week, and the main thing is*a LOT of hay! Meadow Hay, local farm hay and a teeny bit of Readigrass mixed in to convince them to eat more!

They've always been funny shapes, never nice and round and 'normal' :) I they're just a different colour now! Thank you though, I will do.

I can't remember what it is that makes them a funny shape something to do with the muscles in the gut maybe, the food is obviously doing the trick though, they're amazing poops! :shock:

:lol: It's alright, so do I. And my mother thinks I am mad for congratulating them both for their poo :lol:

I didn't know that about the tummy muscles, I'll have to ask Paula when I take her in next time :)

Thumps and Prettylupin will know what I mean, and will be able explain it better than "something to do with gut muscles maybe" :lol:

Back