• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit rescues in/near Northamptonshire?

RNGP Welfare in Rugby isn't so far away from Northants:thumb:. Isn't there a place called RATS as well? Not so sure about that one though.

animals in need are pretty full of buns atm I think (although if you're adopting then that doesn't matter :lol:)

Thanks. We had an enquiry from someone in that area to adopt one of our RSPCA buns, but she is too far for us to rehome to really, so I said I'd recommend some closer rescues. Fingers crossed she can adopt a bunny as it sounds like a nice home :)

If its just the home check thats making it difficult I don't mind doing it :wave: I think we might actually have a local RSPCA let me check

Yes they are a part of it and then when Jo and John became to ill to run it anymore it was split up in to bits but kept under the same umbrella.

Back