• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Ponyo - single Harlequin female - HERTS

catxx

Mama Doe
Ponyo is a little madam! She came in as an unwanted litter with her brothers and sisters until she was old enough to be spayed and is now available for rehoming. She's a stunning orange Harlequin with a black spot on her head.

So far she's proven to be rather dominant around other rabbits, so is looking for a laid back husbun!

IMG_0785_Ponyo.jpg

DSC01110_Ponyo.jpg

Last edited:
Someone posted a thread on here very recently who was looking for a harlequine female, I think the original thread was asking if anyone knew of a breeder, many people redirected her to the rescue route but I don't know if she found one. I don't know how easy it is to look up old threads but if you can she may well be interested.

Awwww, my children have the film Ponyo, they love it! All these gorgeous girls, i need to get Woody done!

Back