• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woohoo, love at first sight bonding! pics added

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I do not want to jinx this as they have only been together a couple of hours but it is going so well :D No hint of aggression, no humping, no nothing. They started eating hay straight away and then lay down together. :D

Normally my bondings are never this easy, but the last one I did was the same - cuddled up with in an hour.

So I have come to one conclusion about about bonding, choose bunnies that look the same :lol:

Biro and Errol are both sooty fawns and look perfect together. Now I am bonding Angelica and Hootenanny and both are agouti's with white noses and look fab together :love:

Pics to follow if anyone is interested ;)

Last edited:
How lucky are you!!!! Flora and Benji only took a week but I was completely knackered by the end of it.

Definitely interested!:thumb: I wonder if bunnies know what they look like, and matching identical bunnies means they see themself? :lol: saying that, I had no problem bonding Poppy and Pebbles, and they don't look anything like each other.

Sorry these are a bit big, trying to work out the new photobucket with little success!

P1040413.jpg

P1040414.jpg

Oh...how beautiful...love seeing bunnies together like that. That is great they bonded so easily...meant to be:love:

:love::love: They're so alike and seem to be getting on so well already too, I like your theory ..... and it probably explains why Alfie and Lola didn't hit it off straight away as they couldn't be more different in looks. :lol::lol:

Aww that makes sense if they look the same.. My two are both black and white with blue eyes, both half lionhead.. So fngers crossed! But theyre both young and hyper so i cant imagine the, sitting down together politely :p

Aw glad you had an easy bond!

I'm going to ruin your theory now :lol:

When I had two black dutch, their bonding was pretty hard! First sight in neutral territory and he attacked her :roll: They did get together eventually, but it took a while for him to like her.

Aw glad you had an easy bond!

I'm going to ruin your theory now :lol:

When I had two black dutch, their bonding was pretty hard! First sight in neutral territory and he attacked her :roll: They did get together eventually, but it took a while for him to like her.

Don't spoil it for me..... ! Xx

What ever the reason I am so glad they are getting on so well. Just hope my next planned bonding goes as well

Aw they definitely do look related! They are beautiful.

I'm glad it was so easy, about time you had some good luck. I hope they are very happy together for a long time :love:

Back