• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie, Stanley and a Scrawny Old Woman

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Bobbie, who is responding well to treatment for her Respiratory Tract problems. No more 'gagging' episodes for the last 48 hours

7d8b67f4-5bea-444d-8c7b-55fa329fa175.jpg

Stanley who had a CVA 2 days ago. We nearly lost him, but the old boy has rallied again :love: Which is more than can be said for me !!

d3b1091a-91e4-403e-8f9f-bbfb5c00170e.jpg

Hey there bunnies (sending noserubs) looking good! :)
I'm so glad they are both doing better Jane. Big hugs for you, I hope you've been able to get some rest. xx

I am so glad they are improving, what a relief that must be to you. I hope they will continue to respond to treatment and your incredible love and care.

so lovely seeing those pictures - Jacks Jane - you are amazing how you bring your bunnies through things...:thumb:

Lovely to see them both doing well and LOVELY YOU SEE YOU TOO JANE, you are NOT a scrawny old woman you are a loving, kind, warm-hearted person who everyone loves. :love::love::love::love:

My bleeping eyesight!!!!!

I see Bobbie and Stanley......:love::love::love:

Can't see a scrawny old woman, well not in your photos. I see a beautiful, caring and wonderful lady.

I can see one though when I look in the mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops::oops::lol::lol:

Back