• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

have found maisie piggy a potential new friend*approved!*

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i can't bear to see her alone and quiet. i started looking for a friend for her and was told about two piggies and one sounds a very good personality match for her. we weren't bothered by looks, just wanted to find a piggy who she will get on with. although he is very cute.

it seems so soon after ches, but i knew that we might be waiting a while for a match and then there's the adoption process, so i made enquiries early on so maisie won't be too long without a friend.

i miss ches, and i want him back and things to be the way they were. but i know i will love another piggy, and maisie will have her spark back and be happy again and i do feel we can offer a good home and loads of love. i hope ches knows we just want maisie to be happy again.

anyway, we have started the process now so fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Awww I really hope they love each other, I'm sure they will. Im sure Chesney wouldn't mind, he would want to see Maisie happy :love:

i'm in touch with the rescue now, going through everything so hopefully i will be allowed to adopt him. i don't know how long it usually takes, but maybe a week or two i would guess?? :?

and hopefully maisie and him will get on.

All the best wishes for Maisie and the new piggy. :) I'm sure Chesney is smiling down on you. :)

Aww - best of luck with them. I've never had a problem bonding piggies. Done initial intro's on neutral ground for about an hour and then let them run around together in their enclosure. In my (limited) experience, bonding piggies is WAY easier than bonding bunnies!!

Chesney would definitely want his Maisie to find love again. :love:

I hope all goes well with the adoption and bonding. xx

Looking forward to seeing photos. :love:

i was so nervous when i bonded ches and maisie but it went as well as it could thankfully. i just hope this time it does aswell.

when he arrives, i will be letting him settle for the night/a day or so, in a cage next to maisie's, where they can interract between one of the grids. then the next day i will be bonding them in a neutral area, in a bonding pen. and hopefully they will get on well.

have sent emails to the rescue and if they approve everything then hopefully we can start arranging to get him here. nervous times!

thank you.

maisie is ok but has been quite quiet again today. i just want her happy and talkative again. someone to play with and talk to. x

we have had a lovely offer from someone who will be collecting him and bringing him here to us. :love: it will be next sunday or monday probably.

maisie is quiet today. she didn't wheek for breakfast and was nervous and jumpy. :( i don't think she likes the nights on her own. :(

i really hope a new friend will make her happy again. x

Back