• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarders - North/West Yorkshire

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
Hi folks
Can anyone recommend a rabbit boarder within an hour of York? Has to be somewhere with runs on hard ground only and not grass (you can't clean grass!).
Thanks

PS: Not around the next few days so not ignoring people if I don't post again.

Tuckerbunnies does boarding and she's in Richmond. Seems to be very highly recommended on here! :wave:

:wave: According to the website the runs are all on grass though. Maybe I'll given them a call. I don't want them shut in but I don't want them on grass either.

i use Tucana boarding in crossgates leeds.

she is also a small time breeder but you should see her set ups for both her own and her boarders!
kathy shires who runs it is a vet nurse and inspector for the RSPCA and helps in many rescues.

it is a great place, hard floor runs and lots of space.

Can't recommend Tuckerbunnies highly enough. There are runs inside their boarding shed.....

There is also Louisa at Bunnycampleeds - just checked and her runs are on hardstanding.

Last edited:
Can't recommend Tuckerbunnies highly enough. There are runs inside their boarding shed.....

There is also Louisa at Bunnycampleeds - just checked and her runs are on hardstanding.

Thank you, yes my runs are on paving :wave:

Bunny spoilers in Leeds are fantastic.

Really passionate about bunnies and cater for both indoor and outdoor bunnies. Inbox me for more info xx

Thank you, yes my runs are on paving :wave:

You were top of my list from my internet search. We're debating a holiday this year and aren't comfortable leaving the buns in a neighbours care for more than one night. Will be in touch regarding dates if we decide to go. Thanks.

Back