• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ludo's made a right mess...

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
...when I gave him a mini bag of hay to eat off the floor (his blanket on the carpet) I meant for him to sit quietly and pull bits out of the bag in an orderly fashion, one strand at a time.

He's happiily sitting in the entire pile now chomping away...hay everywhere. :roll::lol: Of course this is exactly the same hay provided for him all of 2ft away!

I was just a bit worried as he hadn't eaten all of his herbs at lunchtime but clearly there's nothing wrong with him, dill is just soooo last week.

Last edited:
...when I gave him a mini bag of hay to eat off the floor (his blanket on the carpet) I meant for him to sit quietly and pull bits out of the bag in an orderly fashion, one strand at a time.

He's happiily sitting in the entire pile now chomping away...hay everywhere. :roll::lol: Of course this is exactly the same hay provided for him all of 2ft away!

I was just a bit worried as he hadn't eaten all of his herbs at lunchtime but clearly there's nothing wrong with him, dill is just soooo last week.

:lol: that has had me proper laughing! I love that idea - not a chance eh?

Bless him. :love:

Spenser wasn't impressed when I tried him with dill, although it was a long while ago so I may try him with it again some time.

Bless him. :love:

Spenser wasn't impressed when I tried him with dill, although it was a long while ago so I may try him with it again some time.

Spenser is such a fuss pot though ;):love: Does he like thyme? Ludo loves it, problem being I hate the smell and he eats it then licks my face...yucky.

Ludo normally loves dill, but this was the last bit of the living plant so it was probably not the best bit, not up to his usual standards.

Update: he's now wearing the hay as a scarf and hat combination. On the carpet. :roll:

Aww bless.

Loki will eat anything green... Actually if I say 'what's this?' In a high pitched voice he will eat anything offered too him, if its a new food and he doesn't like it it is hilarious, he doesn't like spinach apparently, he ate half a leaf before realising this fact and then spent about 5 mins trying to spit it out and giving me evils :shock::lol:

Back