• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The duvet mountain

:lol: 'Ooh, what's this?! Mummy has very kindly left us nice clean smelling things to jump and poop on. Lovely mummy.'

How quick is Nutmeg though! :shock: Wee bullet!

Lovely! I left my new duvet covers in a nice neat pile on the floor while I was changing the bed...ended up with loads of holes chewed in it :shock:

:lol: 'Ooh, what's this?! Mummy has very kindly left us nice clean smelling things to jump and poop on. Lovely mummy.'

How quick is Nutmeg though! :shock: Wee bullet!

:lol: Oh yeah, she's very speedy. One of her favourite things is shooting off down the landing at 100mph.

Lovely! I left my new duvet covers in a nice neat pile on the floor while I was changing the bed...ended up with loads of holes chewed in it :shock:

:lol: Some of mine are like that, from when I fed them in bed and Mini decided that chewing duvet cover that smelt of pellets was as good as the real thing :lol: They're pretty good now and don't chew as many holes.

Bless them, aren't bunnies nosey? :love::lol:

I don't think I have any sheets or duvet covers without holes. :roll:

They look like they are having a fab time! Hmmm... I wonder if my buns would like a duvet mountain... ;)

Back