• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you see a pattern here?

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Bobo and Holly 'belong' to Me&Bobo (my wonderful OH) and Harley and Sheldon 'belong' to me.

Bobo got neutered last year - he took a good 3 days to get over it and I well remember hand feeding him bits of hay the next day and bringing the water bowl to him.
Sheldon got neutered on Friday - Friday night he was out of his hutch, having a run around, and gobbling down hay and pellets quite happily...you wouldn't think anything had happened to him that day.

Holly was spayed at the end of last year - took a good 24 hours before we got her eating properly again - and her 'daddy' stayed up all night with her making sure she was okay.
Harley got spayed in about November last year - was eating fine that night and 24 hours later she was back to normal as though nothing had happened.

I wonder if 'man flu' symptoms are actually contagious - :lol: - or do I just have ultra-tuff bunnies :D

(and maybe I should stop gloating - or maybe not;))

Back