• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bunny...

Yep, mine do this too. My previous bun Rosie did this more and more as she got older especially in front of our coal fire (with the guard on) and nap there all afternoon :D

Yes, but the paw licking is optional! Sometimes Ludo rolls to far when he only wants to go onto his back and rolls all the way round and looks annoyed! :lol:

Lola does it all the time:lol: none of my others do, I thought she was just strange:lol: it's so cute though:love:

Orla and Nori do, they then lick in between their paws whilst lying down too. Mithril our bridge bun was also a champion at doing it. I love watching it. All three bunns will/did lick my hand fingers if I slipped them between their paws and Mithril would clamp her paws around my hand tight and lick some more. Its very cute :love:

Back