• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda and Grayson's food dance (video)

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Someone on here mentioned their rabbits 'spin' when excited, heres Matilda and Graysons version ha!

that is so funny! made me feel a lil sick tho. Lola runs around my feet while walking to her bowl. :oops: to say she sometimes get a kick by mistake cos she gets so close! :oops:

They look to be really struggling with your floor :(

And how many pellets :shock:

I do love Matilda & Grayson :love:

They look to be really struggling with your floor :(

And how many pellets :shock:

I do love Matilda & Grayson :love:

its only cos their 'running', normal hoping their fine

and thats about the right amount of pellets, they have a small handful between them, Grayson gets most of them cos he eats faster, but he is a bigger rabbit so thats about right!

Aw! Bless them!:love:

Rosy and Alfie do this except Rosy gets annoyed and starts growling and properly chasing Alfie, sometimes pulling his fur out, so I have to feed them really quickly or else Roo turns into a moody mare :roll:

I love watching that. All my groups have little "dance routines" at dinner time, I love it!!!

If anyone needed proof that pellets are to rabbits what sweets are to children...:lol::lol:

I love these two! Grayson's huge!

:love::love:

Back