• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Boy (Pics)

BellaBunnies

Young Bun
We need a name for him :D

20130224_1700051_zps9a6883d0.jpg

20130224_1659511_zpsb7a23fe0.jpg

He's around 9 months old, the resuce think he is a Lionhead X with some Dutch in him. He has very bright blue eyes. He was neutered early December, very affectionate, not shy, likes to lick fingers :eek: and he loves A&P (good because I have a galvanised bin full! and thats what my other two eat).

He is in a hutch of his own at the moment, after all the advice and reading up I have done, I decided to get a third bunny to bond together with my two singles that I already have. I am booking time off work in the next week or two to bond the three together. (fingers crossed)

The names I have so far are:

Louis
Charlie
Bramble
Biscuit

All names or/and advice welcome.... :wave:

He's gorgeous! As soon as I saw him I thought Charlie, then saw it was on your list of names, how weird! He looks like a Charlie to me :love:

What a beautiful little bun! He sure does look like a Charlie, but also Biscuit.. I thought he looked like a chocolate cookie, so Biscuit would be a good name too :lol:

Charlie - but I would probably be formal and call him Charles. It looks like he's got old man mutton chops! :D

All your names are lovely for him :) I will make a little list when I get home from work :wave:

I immediately thought Simba :lol: I think it's because of his mane. He's beautiful :love:

I wanted to call my other Lion-head Simba but my OH said it was a silly name :roll: What does he know :lol:

Back