• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crying, so happy!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
We have had the go ahead to laminate Leo's room, totally revamp it :love: I have so many ideas! Will be moving the hamsters in there too (will buy some Argos value tables as they fit 1m long cages on perfectly!) and.....

WE CAN ADOPT HIM A WIFEY!!!!!!!! :love::love:

I'm so so so happy!! :love: will hopefully be able to send him to the closest rescue, FatFluffs, for him to pick a wife! When they get back, a totally neutral area will be ready for them! Hopefully with a home check it will be passed as it is at the moment as it won't be done before he leaves. Will have to contact them closer to the time :D

My bf's parents are going on holiday for 2 weeks and the first week is whit week so we'll spend that week doing it all as we have to run the factory the week after :shock: will be getting my dad over to do the laminate though :lol:

Poppy is still alone :( but she has us for the time being! Sorting out the lonely bun first :love: means my bf can reclaim some of his room back as the hamsters take up a lot :lol:

Last edited:
That's awesome so happy for you, having seen the size of your hamster cages I bet they take up loads of room.
And I just wanted to say thankyou for all your help, it's really helping me make a little hamsters life so much better :D x

Thanks all :love: I'm so excited! We're going to plan it all tomorrow :D:D

That's awesome so happy for you, having seen the size of your hamster cages I bet they take up loads of room.
And I just wanted to say thankyou for all your help, it's really helping me make a little hamsters life so much better :D x

Yeah :lol: both 1m long so 2m of space down the one side of the room is a lot :lol: No problem :love: they're little things but have a massive impact :love: they're so much fun to watch :D

Awww how exciting!

I've probably missed you saying :oops: but could Poppy be bonded with Leo? (sorry if this has already been discussed!).

Awww how exciting!

I've probably missed you saying :oops: but could Poppy be bonded with Leo? (sorry if this has already been discussed!).

I tried a while ago but their needs were just too different and Leo was obsessed with humping her head which ended up narking her off because his legs aren't very strong so she was getting kicked too. He was eating all of her food and she wasn't eating any, she needs a pellet diet as she can't eat hay and Leo needs more hay then pellets because he gets spurs. All annoyingly confusing :lol: Poppy loved it though when he got bored and lay down :( she snuggles up so close to him :cry: It's frustrating that she can't find a husbun too but just a third in the house is pushing it! She needs one that has little or no teeth who can be around pellets 24/7.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ay-2!-Posts-11-amp-12&highlight=Poppy+bonding

Back