• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella is going to be staying inside after all

el1983

Mama Doe
Well i have decided that Bella is going to be staying as an indoor bunny :D I just cant see her outside tbh, she seems so happy inside with us.

It does mean though that i will be able to rescue another bunny!!!!! :love: So once Woody has been neutered and his hormones have settled down i will be looking for him a little gf, who he will be able to live outside with, im so excited!!!!!

Im going to get rid of Bellas dog crate which she only uses as a litter box and for her water bottle and get her area pimped up EEEEEEEE!

Ahh you can't beat a house bunny and a poor unloved bunny gets a great home, win win situation:thumb:

That what i thought!!!! Im very surprised as it was hubby who mentioned that if Bella and Woody got on ok we could maybe get another 2 small bunnies, as we have the play house set up already, but i said that i just couldn't see her going outside and he said that its is nice having her around, i tried to push for a friend for Bella in the house as well but he was having none of it lol, said he doesn't want 2 bunnies in the house, im hoping he will change his mind at some point :thumb:

But yes i am VERY happy that i will be able to rescue another bunny soon, and will be able to let Woody and new bunny choose each other.

i tried to push for a friend for Bella in the house as well but he was having none of it lol, said he doesn't want 2 bunnies in the house, im hoping he will change his mind at some point :thumb:

If he is letting Bella stay inside as a house bun, then he'll soon change his mind about a husbun for her in time...I'm sure. Nothing better than seeing two loved up house buns snuggled together & chilling :love::love::love:

If he is letting Bella stay inside as a house bun, then he'll soon change his mind about a husbun for her in time...I'm sure. Nothing better than seeing two loved up house buns snuggled together & chilling :love::love::love:

Thats what im hoping for hehe. Maybe when he see's Woody and his new gf snuggled up he will feel sorry for Bella! Could be wishful thinking but you never know, saying that though, i suppose he is only thinking of the vet bills etc that 4 bunnies would bring. Maybe see how our money situation is in a year or so, once both my girls are at school and we have no childcare to pay out and he might change his mind. I am so excited!

Back