• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The nicest rabbit ever

google88

New Kit
rabbitboncuk_zps18b6318d.jpg.html

http://s1305.beta.photobucket.com/user/Jade_Sekmen/media/rabbitboncuk_zps18b6318d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Hi everyone,

I have just joined this site after years of having different breeds of rabbits. Most recently I moved abroad to Turkey and rescued an unwanted little rabbit. He is the best natured rabbit I have ever had. But I do not know what breed he is. Anyone with any knowledge on him I would be most grateful! Thanks Jade :)
(Not sure if the photo has attached. So I have added a link as well?? Hope one of them works!)

Last edited:
He's a cutie. I don't know many breeds. The nethies are small.

Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome!

I suspect he is a mixed breed bunny, he doesn't look to be a specific breed. He is adorable! :love:

He looks quite young to me so that makes it difficult to tell! But I do agree that he looks like a mix breed. So adorable! :love:

I know whilst I have been in turkey all the rabbits I have come across seem to be so much smaller than the ones I had in the UK. He just is the most gentle rabbit I have come across before love him to bits.

Awww looks like a teeny baby bunny to me, not sure on breed, don't think the face is right for a nethie but there may be some in there. How old is he? It may be easier to tell when he's a bit bigger, or is he actually an adult but deceptively cute? ;)

I am not sure on the age. I have had him for about three months. He was about the same size when I got him. He eats well but does not seem to have grown. I have never had a rabbit this small before I am used to big fluffy rabbits!

Back