• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else love the sound of their rabbit eating veg ...

cpayne

Warren Veteran
or is it only me who's mad and loves the sound of that munching!

[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/Doughnutpic/?action=view&current=video-2013-02-24-16-43-18_zps796ab981.mp4[/video]

Love it :love: I could sit and watch them eating forever and not get bored! I don't know why I find it so adorable and it just fills me with happiness :love:

Yes I love the lapping too. I used to think Doughnut looked cute using her bottle but she got frustrated with it so gave her a bowl now I hear lots of slurping as she drinks so quickly and then sometimes she gets hiccups.

I love it too, glad I'm not the only one. :lol:

My conti Bentley makes such a noise! When he eats a slice of carrot he puts the whole slice in at once and then opens and closes his big mouth as he chomps it. It looks and sounds like he's chewing a toffee. :lol: I get down on my hands and knees just to watch him as it's so funny.

I love the sound too! It makes me soo happy :D Also I love the sound of them drinking, just sluuuurping it up. Sometimes, Isil gets too eager and sticks his whole face in the water bowl so that it gets up his nose as well and he has to sneeze! :lol:

Also, Elda sometimes make "grunting" noises when she runs. Actually I don't think it's natural, I think there might be something with her breathing, as she also has a runny nose all the time, but she's been to the vet with it and they didn't find anything. I don't think it's dangerous or hurtful to her, so I just consider it an extra charm :love:

That is so cute. Doughnut hasn't had any apple, only given her fruit twice, a bit of banana. She loved it and never seen her tongue out so much licking her lips.

Misty tried to pinch my breakfast biscuit this morning! She managed a tiny nibble before I took it back, and she loved it! Poor bunny will never have that taste anymore :( :lol:

I love the sound too! It makes me soo happy :D Also I love the sound of them drinking, just sluuuurping it up. Sometimes, Isil gets too eager and sticks his whole face in the water bowl so that it gets up his nose as well and he has to sneeze! :lol:

Also, Elda sometimes make "grunting" noises when she runs. Actually I don't think it's natural, I think there might be something with her breathing, as she also has a runny nose all the time, but she's been to the vet with it and they didn't find anything. I don't think it's dangerous or hurtful to her, so I just consider it an extra charm :love:

Misty does this too! Not all the time, just sometimes, so nothing to worry about :D though my bun was the only one who made that noise when running sometimes! :wave:

At least you got the runny nose checked out, I would have worried about that!

Has anyone's rabbit had hiccups after the slurping or is it only Doughnut who is a guzzler.

Love it - and the noise of them drinking from their bowl too.... squeak squeak, gulp gulp.... slurrrrpppppp!!! Rupert makes little squeaky noises when he's eating pellets and its lush :love::love:

Back