• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big day tomorrow for some of the buns - butterflies already!

Tomorrow 4 of the original 7 rescue buns are going to the vet to be spayed / neutered. Three girls are going - Seren, Halo and Holly and one boy Pringle. Crystal was also booked in too for a check up but didn't make it, I still can't believe she's gone :cry::cry:

That leaves Mole who is still a little snuffly so will have a further check up to ensure he is as fit as possible for a GA and Angel who is still with her babies who are 6 weeks old.

Two of our originals buns are going too - Buttercup has a swelling on her paw again (previously treated but has flared up again and has not responded to metacam for the inflammation) and Squirrel who is Buttercup's partner so insists on going just on case he misses something!

Six buns and two humans for a road trip - it takes us about 75 minutes each way so they all go in small travel cages not carriers - we must look like right eccentrics when we arrive at the vets - it always creates quite a stir!!

I'm already feeling panicky though at the thought of GAs! Please send by beautiful buns positive vibes for their ops and consultation for Buttercup - they are all so precious :wave:

Aww hope they all go well! Positive vibes being sent :)

Also that Mole and Buttercup recover quickly!

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday afternoon to wish you all well, but adding belated vibes for a successful vet trip. xx

Back