• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Jacks Jane

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I am so so sorry, you are really going through hell at the moment :cry: i wish we could help you. Please don't delete your threads, there are so many of us who want to offer love and support to you, and posting on your threads is the only way we can do that. I am so sorry you've lost so many of your furry family in the last few weeks :cry:
Please know that we are here for you, post if it helps even slightly, you can't go through this alone. Sending massive (((((((((( hugs ))))))))) to you xxxxx

I am so so sorry, you are really going through hell at the moment :cry: i wish we could help you. Please don't delete your threads, there are so many of us who want to offer love and support to you, and posting on your threads is the only way we can do that. I am so sorry you've lost so many of your furry family in the last few weeks :cry:
Please know that we are here for you, post if it helps even slightly, you can't go through this alone. Sending massive (((((((((( hugs ))))))))) to you xxxxx

This. Also if you want a phone chat I can always call you xx

Ditto to all of the above. Don't try to shoulder the pain alone Jane - we're all here for you.

Agreed. I wish I knew how to make everything better :( Just want you to know that we are all here for you no matter what, you've helped countless bunnies over the years (both your own and many others) that it's only right for us to be here when you need it. You do the most amazing job looking after so many rabbits in need, please don't give up hope x x

agreed. i have only been a member of the forum for a short time but i can tell how many bunnies you have saved, and how happy they all are with you. you are also always so quick to offer great advice to everyone, and the least we can all do in return is be there for you at this difficult time. i hope you are ok

Agree with all of the above, no one thinks badly of you for needing support- we all do sometimes, and that's what the forum is here for!

:love::love::love:

I was just going to PM the same. If you need help, to rant or pour out your heart do it. You can PM me if you like. Don't delete your threads, if you need help we are here and we want to help and send vibes to your very poorly buns.
Vibes to you and your buns. Life is getting you at all angles and talking is better than bottling things up. You are so helpful nd supportive, let us give you something in return xx

I agree with everyone too. We all need support at times, please don't delete your threads :( xxx

Everyone has said what is in my heart also, Jane. We're here to help. Please reach out so we can take your hand and pull you through this.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))) xx

There's nothing more I can add to this - we are all here for you whenever you need us, please take care of yourself xxx

I've only just found this forum and even in that very short time I can see how much you do for your rabbits and how much time and effort you input into giving advice for other members, even when you are having such a bad time.So please look after yourself, we are all thinking of you.

I can only second what everyone has said on here.
Sending you love, hugs and strength to get through this.

Back