• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

deleted

Oh Jane....I don't know what to say :cry::cry: All your poor babies...it is heartbreaking and I really don't know how you cope, but please try to stay strong and try to take care of yourself too. Is there anyone at all nearby who can pop in to help you?

Jane I am so sorry ((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))) Thinking of you and sending strength. xx
Sending more vibes for Stanley (((((((((((((((((((healing vibes))))))))))))))) and some for Tess.

I didn't see your post, but I really hope Stanley is OK :cry:

We're your friends and we're here for you if you need to talk :cry: Sending hugs xx

I didn't see your post, but I really hope Stanley is OK :cry:

We're your friends and we're here for you if you need to talk :cry: Sending hugs xx

This. I've only just realised this thread wasn't deleted in it's entirety, so to know you have more sick bunnies. Please feel you can ask for support, god knows you are having a tough time at the moment :cry:

Sending vibes for all who need them

Sorry to have missed your original post.

It must be so very difficult to keep going when you are experiencing so many bunny illnesses and losses. It is absolutely overwhelming.

Many of us here want to help and support you Jane as you have helped and supported us.

I hope in some way you are able to feel positive, caring vibes coming your way for you and your furry family especially at this difficult time xxx

Back