• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey and Jack move in

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
We moved them back to their hut today. It's been gutted out and a carpet has been laid over half of it in case they got used to being on carpet when they were at mine and liked it.

All the toys etc are new, couldn't risk them getting stuff that might have one bunny's smell over the other. They've been in the shed for over 9 hours now with no real incident other than a bit of chasing and fur pulling from her. We've positioned their cage so he can squeeze behind it and she can't.

_DSC4404_zpsb9de1d90.jpg

_DSC4405_zps53786912.jpg

Got this from amazon
_DSC4411_zps6465d8fe.jpg

Yummy grass tunnel
_DSC4400_zps8d2a8fc4.jpg

_DSC4416_zps15d8781e.jpg

Love it :love: my pair have that house, they love it but I had to take the ramp off because Donny is a klutz and kept slipping over it :roll: :lol:

That looks brilliant!!!! What size is it please? Is it a shed or play house? Sorry for the questions im just trying to decide which size i need for my out door set up.

Lovely set up! They both look so happy :love:

I could never have blankets with Alfie and Roo, they'd be soaked with wee in an hour!:roll::roll:

That looks brilliant!!!! What size is it please? Is it a shed or play house? Sorry for the questions im just trying to decide which size i need for my out door set up.

The shed is 8x6' and there's an 8x5' aviary attached to the outside.:)

The shed is 8x6' and there's an 8x5' aviary attached to the outside.:)

Thank you. I have been looking at either 8x5 or 8x6 so that is good to know, seeing it laid out with everything in i can kind of gauge what i could fit in, i love those little wooden houses to put inside. Good set up! :thumb:

Back