• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those who can't give 24/7 run access

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
So you feel as guilty as me??

Mine go into the run from like 11am- either 5pm or 9pm

I wish I could leave them out all the time but I'd never forgive myself should a fox get them! we live right on the edge of the country, and tho ive never seen foxes, they are no dout there, and you bet the one time I leave them out, something will happen, I hte seeing there faces whe I shut them in :(

I do but there isn't much I can do. I have a shared garden. The neighbour next door has a dog and even if I put them in a run his dog could run out and jump it or scare them. Woman upstairs complained about stray bunny poos so I cannot put them out on the lawn.

They seem happy enough in their summerhouse which is 7 foot by 5 foot and has a few different levels and when I clean them out they show no interest in running out. I opened the door to show them the snow the other week and they were not impressed.

Mr Bennett has 24/7 run of the inside and he runs around like a mad thing in the morning but I can also hear the other two in their summerhouse up to no good in the early hours of the morning. Things are rearranged when I go in, so they are getting plenty of exercise and having their own fun.

Back