• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumpy chops!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P2230632.jpg

:love:... aww Spenser, why do you look so cuddly and resemble a big bunny slipper!!! ❤

Spenser looks as if he ought to have a health warning sign near him!!!!

Beware I might bite.........................especially my Mummy when she comes looking for a cuddle!!!!!

:lol::lol: Sorry Susie I'm not laughing at the idea of you getting nipped.

Dear Spenser.....:love::love:.

Ah he's cute. I always think Doughnut looks like a football when she sits like that but he looks well chubby!

Ah he's cute. I always think Doughnut looks like a football when she sits like that but he looks well chubby!

Spenser: It's all fluff. ;) Mummy starves me - my bowls are often empty. :roll: And she has a nasty, nasty habit of picking me up. So undignified, no wonder I give her the odd nip or bite to remind her of her place. :lol:

Spenser: It's all fluff. ;) Mummy starves me - my bowls are often empty. :roll: And she has a nasty, nasty habit of picking me up. So undignified, no wonder I give her the odd nip or bite to remind her of her place. :lol:

Sorry for insulting you, I'm sure it is:D

Back