• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo's new blankets!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
We went in to B&M to get puppy pads for Poppy and I saw the 2 blankets in there I have been waiting forever to come back into stock :D

The big turquoise one and the fuzzy white one :) the bricks are to keep his carpet from bowing :roll: wish we could just rip up the carpet underneath that he has already half ripped up.. and lino it!

IMAG2416_zps7a52652e.jpg

IMAG2417_zpsaec8e8f0.jpg

And Leo :love: (being bribed :lol:)

IMAG2418_zps7268da2f.jpg

Last edited:
They look good - but a lovely set up anyway. Are they the £2.49 ones and are they both the same size?

They look good - but a lovely set up anyway. Are they the £2.49 ones and are they both the same size?

They were both £3.99 :) the woolly one is 1m x 1m and the other is a lot bigger, not sure exactly how big now. I have the pack of 2 blankets which are £4 too and they're a good size :)

Last edited:
Will pop in next week as I always like new blankets and yours look a good size and colour - helps with the washing too.
It's one of those shops, I find, that's full of things you didn't know you needed until you went in!

Back