• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our big girlie

Bunsterz

Warren Scout
She is being spayed Tuesday, I'm a little scared! :(
535562_10152571241160088_1863573670_n.jpg

She'll be fine and then we just need to work out how to sneak one of the boys past your hubby :lol::lol:

WOW!!! the boys would be tiny in comparison. They are only 4kg. Do you still want me to bond the others for you? :)

Yes I really would please, would love to see them together again ;) just need to chat to hubby about when and also discuss with you when lol

She was 8.2kg in January but she has grown quite a bit I think :)

Wow she's very cute... I hope you don't mind me asking but do you have any pictures of her next to something so I can see how big she is in proportion? I've only ever seen smaller bunnies so I'd love to see the full size of an 8.2kg bun! It must be magnificent having so much bunny! :love::love::love:

It's nerve racking when your bun has to go in, I was awful when my Rex bun Stanleigh had to go in for her spay nearly two weeks ago; your bun will be ok and you know you are doing your best for her... Lots of love and vibes for Tuesday.xxx

Back