• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies (pic heavy)

Snowytoshi

Mama Doe
I was just thinking about how I haven't posted many pictures of my buns on here and decided to remedy that! :wave:

bunnybutts.jpg

Toshi and Paige in a bag I had stuffed with hay, lettuce, timothy cubes, etc.

1324e28f.jpg

Toshi enjoying some supervised outside time last summer.

237a01cc.jpg

Joshua's first night with us.

5dfe903b.jpg

Paige's first night with us.

9f04b36b.jpg

Toshi enjoying a new bag of hay.

051184f9.jpg

Toshi and Paige's first night together.

688c4198.jpg

Phone quality picture of Joshua at the shelter, exploring.

bunnymoon_zps7c090e91.jpg

Toshi and Paige a little while after being bonded.

butt_zpse5a47799.jpg

Joshua eating hay.

chewonblanket_zps7598b2cc.jpg

Joshua redesigning my bed.

lurk_zps9b0b68e3.jpg

Joshua in a hay box.

tos_zps7d4cab31.jpg

Toshi sleeping under a bookshelf.

clothesandcuddling_zps371089ce.jpg

Toshi and Paige hiding in a closet.

bun6_zps33ba1798.jpg

Toshi and Paige admiring their Christmas goodies.

bun17_zpsa78cf6ce.jpg

Joshua examing the presents.

bun19_zps2074c00e.jpg

Paige looking at the gifts.

:love::love:

Great pix! :D
I have been wondering about the pic in your avatar and now realize that is Toshi peeking from the bag. With my rubbish old eyes (and if you blur it out a bit) it looked like a big Eeyore plushie. :shock:
I see the larger version of it in the list there. ;)
What cute bunnies! Do you find they do well with those little cuddly cups or do they wee on/tear at them? Mine seem to think they are edible or need to be as soaking wet as they can get them. :?

Great pix! :D
I have been wondering about the pic in your avatar and now realize that is Toshi peeking from the bag. With my rubbish old eyes (and if you blur it out a bit) it looked like a big Eeyore plushie. :shock:
I see the larger version of it in the list there. ;)
What cute bunnies! Do you find they do well with those little cuddly cups or do they wee on/tear at them? Mine seem to think they are edible or need to be as soaking wet as they can get them. :?

Sorry for the late reply...

My buns aren't very interested :roll: When you have a couch to flop on who needs beds? It's a pity though since we recieved one for each of the buns.

Back