• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for little Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Cancer' we are having him PTS :-(

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
He has only nibbled at a bit of hay since he had his dental last Wednesday and we are now syringe feeding him and have him on pain relief in case his mouth is sore .

Please can we have some 'nomming' Vibes for the wee boy as he can't afford to lose much weight as he is only tiny to start with.

Thank You xx

048ed12e-3db0-4280-99d1-6089468b2ab2.jpg

Last edited:
aww poor Pepsi :love::love: Hope he starts to eat soon. I'm going to have same problem with pebs when i get him back from dental this afternoon...so I'm off to but some yummy baby food and a banana for him just in case.

aww poor Pepsi :love::love: Hope he starts to eat soon. I'm going to have same problem with pebs when i get him back from dental this afternoon...so I'm off to but some yummy baby food and a banana for him just in case.

We buy that 'Ellas Kitchen' baby food as it's 100% organic and just mix a little in with their Critical Care and the buns take their feed a lot better Pepsi likes that banana one
http://www.ellaskitchen.co.uk/our-products/

Sending millions of vibes for pepsi. Is that him in the pic? He is one gorgeous bunny :love: hope his appetite picks up soon.xx

(((((((((((((Nomming vibes))))))))))))))
Come on fella!
Herbs and hay encouraged Malteser to eat again. Good luck

We buy that 'Ellas Kitchen' baby food as it's 100% organic and just mix a little in with their Critical Care and the buns take their feed a lot better Pepsi likes that banana one
http://www.ellaskitchen.co.uk/our-products/

yep...either ella's kitchen or organix.. I'll get a few in, as I can't remember which was his favourite last time. probably carrot mix or the sweet potato one. Pebs won't eat ground pellets mixed in with it unfortunately, though I always try to mix a little in after he has started eating a bit.

yep...either ella's kitchen or organix.. I'll get a few in, as I can't remember which was his favourite last time. probably carrot mix or the sweet potato one. Pebs won't eat ground pellets mixed in with it unfortunately, though I always try to mix a little in after he has started eating a bit.

Yes or Organix. We sometimes will add a little bit of honey as well anything to make the mix more appetizing for them.

Strangely, my Nethie has never been grumpy...just skittish! Hopefully Pepsi will start eating again soon. When was the last time he had some gut stimulant. My vets want me to take pebs in again tomorrow for another dose of gut stimulant. Sometimes extra anti-inflammatory meds and painkillers can help if their mouths are stil sore.

Awwww poor chap :cry: I wonder if he has a bit of infection going on as his philtrum looks really inflamed :? It may just be how the camera flash is making it look though

Hope he feels better soon xx

Back