• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Pebbles please UPDATE Finally eating pellets!!!

I knew this day was coming sooner or later (fortunately later than usual) but poor Pebbles (dental bun) refused his food this morning. It was so sudden, he was eating fine last night. he even refused coriander and strawberry tops.

My vets (companion care) were fab. Said to come straight in. Vet booked him in straight away for dental and I have to phone at 2. I'm so worried as last time he didn't come round as usual and had to spend all night in bed with me under duvet as he was sooo cold and groggy.

Didn't help that my so called OH just told me I should have cooked him instead :evil: :( So now we are not talking :cry:

I'm sure Pebbles will be fine with TLC..but any vibes would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Sending loads a get well vibes for pebbles :love: and also sending a kick in the jacksy for ya OH that's not nice :shock:

Thanks.. just seems like the longest wait now. Could kick myself...I was looking at baby food as an emergency for Pebs a couble of days ago and thought "No, he's doing so well, I'll get it when I need it" I think I jinksed myself :roll:

Hope everything goes well for Pebbles

I know to well what it's like as we have 9 dental buns

Sending him 'keep well' vibes xxxxxxxx

Thinking of you xx

Sending loads a get well vibes for pebbles :love: and also sending a kick in the jacksy for ya OH that's not nice :shock:

This:thumb: I think people think it is a funny thing to say but makes me:evil:
Vibes for your little one, maybe he was being cheeky and wanted some extra snuggles. Recover soon pebbles xx

Thanks everyone...just phoned vet again, as they had just started on him at 2. Phew..he made it through OK and is just recovering now. Got to go get him at 4, then it's the battle of getting him to eat :roll:

Silly me...not thinking, I gave the vet a tub of ss pellets for Pebs...only afterwards I realised he isn't going to touch them pre-op, and he certainly won't want to eat them post op! They probably thought I was mad!

:thumb: A completely happy bun :D eaten some baby food, then strawberry tops, and now happily nomming carrot tops! Completely different to last time, he isn't groggy at all..if anything he is more bouncy than he has been for months lol:lol:

This afternoon he still wasn't touching any dry food, but he had another injection of metacam and gut stimulant at 3....and now he just went loopy at the sound of dried ss pellets being weighed out...and he is eating them!! What a relief! Also his poos are back to normal again! only other bunny mummies/daddies would appreciate that bit :oops:

Back