• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new website and more positive news for rabbits UD p20

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
When I start threads about our rainbow rabbits it always seems to be sad news, so when I come across something positive I like to post about it just to balance it out! :D

There is going to be a big new rescue website launched soon called Find Anipals. It sounds like it is going to be similar to rabbit rehome but include all animals. They have large organisations such as the RSPCA and Cats protection signed up as well as smaller independant rescues.

At the moment they are on twitter and maybe elsewhere doing lots of publicity and a big build up to the website launch.

They have contacted us out of the blue to say for there big launch they want to do a special feature on Rainbow Rabbits :D Obviously we are more than happy to help them with this. While it is great publicity for us, it is also so wonderful that they have chosen rabbits as their launch feature :love: especially those that are often overlooked.

The website will include dogs, cats, chickens, reptiles everything so to think they are "advertising" rabbits first is just wonderful :D

Last edited:
I think this is my third " things are getting better for rabbits" thread in 10 days :oops:

But you have to grab these glimmers of hope when you can :D

I think this is my third " things are getting better for rabbits" thread in 10 days :oops:

But you have to grab these glimmers of hope when you can :D

:thumb::thumb:

Once again I agree entirely.

All of the boarders who are with me atm, have the most caring, understanding and loving owners possible. Steps in the right direction. Hurrah!!!!!!

"Things are getting better"..........:D:D:D:D:D:D

That sounds brilliant :D All animals and rescues in one place, and people going on to have a browse at cats and dogs will realise how many smaller pets are in rescue too and maybe that will mean they get more of a looking at

This is part of the email I was sent in case anyone else is interested in getting involved :wave:

Here at Find Anipals we are very excited that we have such fantastic rescue centres joining us such as the RSPCA, Cat’s Protection and many smaller and individual rescue centres. This will enable us to help a wide variety of adoptable pets via our website including chickens, farm animals, small pets, cats and dogs.

We are working very hard on getting the website completed at the moment and there are lots of things we are excited about!
When you register with us, you will have your own rescue centre profile on the Find Anipals members area where you can add, update and delete as many animals as you like whenever you like. We are also developing a private messaging service so rescue centres can communicate with each other and prospective re-homers can also message rescue centres regarding adoptable animals they see on the Find Anipals website.

We have lots of new fantastic articles relating to pet care and we have a special feature article for our launch. This featured article is all about Rainbow Rabbits (www.rainbowrabbits.co.uk) , a small centre who take in sick and elderly rabbits and look after them until they pass on.

Well they will have a feature article when i get round to writing it :oops: :lol:

You'd better get off here and start writing then. ;) :p

That's great news, and hopefully it will help to raise a lot more awareness about the number of small furries/other animals in rescues. :D:D

You'd better get off here and start writing then. ;) :p

That's great news, and hopefully it will help to raise a lot more awareness about the number of small furries/other animals in rescues. :D:D

Haha yes! actually they are putting the article together but they have sent me 9 questions and I am stuck on number one...............

:lol::lol::lol: That's not a good start.

Most of the other questions are straight forward but 1, 8 and 9 require some thinking and my stupid brain will not allow me to answer them out of sequence so i am still sat looking at number one :oops: :lol:

Most of the other questions are straight forward but 1, 8 and 9 require some thinking and my stupid brain will not allow me to answer them out of sequence so i am still sat looking at number one :oops: :lol:

Maybe pop it up here and we could help you....combine brain power and all that :lol:

Back