• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

well meaning people .....making problem worse

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
why cant some [people realise that taking in unwanted animals and then not looking after them properly just causes more and more and more problems instead of solving them .... :evil: :evil:

we have several rabbits needing to come in urgently because of yet someone else who , although they cared enpough to take them , hadnt a clue what to do with them and didnt bother to find out ... :(

god knows what state these are going to be in when they get here .. :(

Hi, I couldn't inbox you back because you're inbox is full but tomorrow around 4 is perfect thank you :)

Hope these buns arn't too bad!! :(
Thought I'd say aswell if you could do with some help with anything then I'm more than happy to pop down earlier!

Hi, I couldn't inbox you back because you're inbox is full but tomorrow around 4 is perfect thank you :)

Hope these buns arn't too bad!! :(
Thought I'd say aswell if you could do with some help with anything then I'm more than happy to pop down earlier!

will enpty inbox ... sorry :oops:

All i know for now is there are 2 singles and a pair .
conditions not good at all :(
and the 2 people who have them think they are doing good :(

Oh yes. "I've got these buns I can't look after because I had to take them from someone who wasn't looking after them, will you take them?" :roll:

Hope they'll be OK xx

Yep, that's what happened with the 'rescue' we rescued our buns from. They were in terrible conditions but to make it worse the 'rescue' fundraises and spouts on about how wonderful they are! I wonder if little Crystal and her baby who are both at The Bridge would agree!

Drives me mad.

Good luck to the buns and you xx :wave:

Back