• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish me luck!

Rufus

Mama Doe
There is this shop near me that is closing down. I already went in a few weeks ago. There is this hutch
Papillon3.jpg

with

konijnenren-voor-papillon3.jpg

the hutch is originally 139€. As it has been outside all the time (unused) she said I could get complete set up for 75€. The are open only Fridays and Saturdays, so it's still there. I'm going to try to get it for 50€ tomorrow.

So wish me luck please!

Wish you luck! How bis is it? Are you going to use this as a hutch for 1 or 2 buns, or just a run with a shelter? :)

that little house is so cute, would be lovely to put inside a run or shed as something for bunnies to play in (not to live in).
I wouldn't bother with the run though - judging by the size of the "hutch" it won't be big enough for anything.

that little house is so cute, would be lovely to put inside a run or shed as something for bunnies to play in (not to live in).
I wouldn't bother with the run though - judging by the size of the "hutch" it won't be big enough for anything.

I have to agree, very cute but looks tiny. Would not house a rabbit in it, unless its part of a runaround system as an extra part.

I'm always looking for extra housing, some of my older hutches are falling apart, this could be nice for a bunch of guinea pigs :love:

I'm not sure exactly how small it looks, but it doesn't look as though the rabbit modelling it would have enough room to lie down and stretch out. :?
What does it measure?

it's 109,5 x 69,5 x 84 cm

the run is 120 x 95 x 56 cm

I'm not sure yet who is going to live it it. We will rearrange our garden in a few months.

I'm not sure yet who is going to live it it. We will rearrange our garden in a few months.

So its under 4ft long, about 2.2ft wide and 3ft high?
The runs is under 4ft long, over 3ft wide and and under 2ft high?

That's not very big at all.

3.5ft long isn't really big enough for anything to live in, especially since it looks like it's divided in the middle. By the time you've put in a bowl or a toy there's going to be no room left for the animal. :?

When used together they could be useful for temporary housing, or maybe indoor housing for some piggies (you'd need to check that), not outside though as there's not enough weatherproof space.

It's a real shame that companies produce such inadequate housing. :(

As pretty as it looks, I'm afraid I wouldn't be happy to accommodate piggies in it on a permanent basis - it would be great as a shelter within a large run, but not as their only home.:(

When I read this thread, I assumed you were going to get the setup to ensure no rabbit ever had to live in it :oops:

In my opinion it is tiny and totally unsuitable for Guineas. (Hope this doesn't sound rude, I tried to word it politely).

That would be the absolute bare minimum for two pigs :wave:

As everyone has said, very cute and perfect as a hidey hole :)

Back