• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It Gets Worse

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Looking on Gumtree for Beds and come across one ad for

1 Single Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Black and White Rabbits

Job lot....................

:roll:

:cry:

:shock: the mind boggles!

How on earth could jyou sell rabbits with a bed???

Poor buns :(

i know ive seen this in one ad:

'He does like to have a walk around the garden every so often but he is quite lazy so doesnt mind being in his hutch lazing about. '

the ad seemed genuinely like the person cared but is clearly misinformed as the hutch hutch, despite being double story was really small :( couldnt see much if any hay just a bowl of musli and sawdust- looked like quite a big bun too.

I've read this four times now and I still can't work out the logic. 'Ooh, we're doing up the bedrooms, we should get some rabbits as well'?!

I have to admit I've found myself looking. Really stupid, because I just end up feeling sad. How can you not utterly love a rabbit that you've taken on? Pudding made us fall in love, he's part of the family now :(

I was not looking at the Pets section but at Furniture !! Yet still I stumble upon Rabbits who are treated as inanimate objects :cry:

Oh I know you weren't, I just mean that I've found myself looking at the buns on those sites.

Have you tried freecycle for a bed? The one for my area never gets animals on it but quite a lot of furniture.:wave:

Horrible about the buns though, horrible.:cry::cry:

One of my friends got a cat with a second hand tumble drier:shock:

It was a result of a relationship break-up and neither of them wanted the cat. She took him and he now has a wonderful home - but I thought it was really odd at the time.

Terrible.
What is gumtree?

It's an online classifieds :wave: It's free to list a lot of things so you get anything and everything on there.

Jane, I would stop looking to be honest. All I do on Gumtree now is send an email to the ones advertised free (about snakes) and log off. It's too upsetting if you sit going through it all and know you can't do anything.

It's an online classifieds :wave: It's free to list a lot of things so you get anything and everything on there.

Jane, I would stop looking to be honest. All I do on Gumtree now is send an email to the ones advertised free (about snakes) and log off. It's too upsetting if you sit going through it all and know you can't do anything.

But I was looking for BEDS not Rabbits !!

You mean you're getting a bed :shock:

it's a big weird advertising them together......unless the beds belong to the bunnies.....

Great minds :lol:

Also, :lol: at bunny beds. I've seen animals advertised with job lots quite a bit. It's like a hutch being advertised 'with rabbits' on ebay - an attempt to get around any animal restriction rules. Or they're just lazy sods and can't be bothered making a separate listing :roll:

Back