• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reuben Hallie Play Time!!!

bunny-boo

Warren Scout
DSC_0281-1.jpg

DSC_0269-1.jpg

kissy

DSC_0259-1.jpg

wait for meeeeee

DSC_0253-1.jpg

I can run faster.....

DSC_0212-1.jpg

DSC_0214-1.jpg

hello there

DSC_0008-4.jpg

skippy

DSC_0038-3.jpg

I submittttt girls rule!!!!

DSC_0047-2.jpg

:lol: Bet the bunnies were disappointed when they realised its inedible grass! Aw at a glance they look like my Summer and Skye, same colouring (but prob twice as big :lol:) :love:

they have been cuddled up in the shed together for a few hours today...Reuben gave Hallies eyes a good clean bless him...she is yet to give him proper kisses!! playing hard to get!!

I love him!!!!!!! I have a French lop as you can see in my sig ;) Good to see the size difference. Are they house buns or do you have a shed for them.

they have a heated shed and spend the day listening to smooth fm!lol they are currently being bonded....they share a 10x7 shed and free range in the garden..he is only 7 mnths old and she is almost 5 mnths so still some growing to do ;)

Gorgeous bunnies and a gorgeous garden.I must admit intially to thinking , jammy sod, what amazing grass!!,:lol:

they have a heated shed and spend the day listening to smooth fm!lol they are currently being bonded....they share a 10x7 shed and free range in the garden..he is only 7 mnths old and she is almost 5 mnths so still some growing to do ;)

They sound like very lucky bunnies :thumb: I wish Hubby would let me get a shed that big!!!! Bellas in the house, i have just got her a bf who is an outside bunny but he needs to be done before i can start to bond them, he keeps spraying me the little sod :roll: I wish i had enough space for a continental he is amazing, such a handsome boy.

They sound like very lucky bunnies :thumb: I wish Hubby would let me get a shed that big!!!! Bellas in the house, i have just got her a bf who is an outside bunny but he needs to be done before i can start to bond them, he keeps spraying me the little sod :roll: I wish i had enough space for a continental he is amazing, such a handsome boy.

thanks he is a cutie!!! Reuben used to spray us before he was done too....he never does it now...makes a big difference getting them neutered!

Back