• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Priority?

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Sheldon is in for his little op this morning so OH took him in whilst I trundled off to the hospital for my blood transfusion.

OH rang me to let me know that he had just dropped off trouble...vet cant find his plums but that might be because he is hiding them because he was very frightened and stressed. They will let him calm down a bit and then see.

We ended the call but then OH called back 5 minutes later saying he had forgotten to ask how I was:lol:

Glad to see where his priorities are....:thumb:

Sheldon is in for his little op this morning so OH took him in whilst I trundled off to the hospital for my blood transfusion.

OH rang me to let me know that he had just dropped off trouble...vet cant find his plums but that might be because he is hiding them because he was very frightened and stressed. They will let him calm down a bit and then see.

We ended the call but then OH called back 5 minutes later saying he had forgotten to ask how I was:lol:

Glad to see where his priorities are....:thumb:

:lol:

hey you know he will argue that at least he remembered....after 5 minutes

Poor Sheldon though.

If my hubby worried about my buns more than me I'd probably be thrilled. I am a bit weird though! :lol:

Back