• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Possible help needed?? Birmingham

R.P.B.G.G

Mama Doe
Ive been following this ladies story for a few weeks, If I remember rightly she had 6 rabbits,
Her neighbour burnt her house down (have seen photos and was in newspaper)

I gave her some numbers and we managed to get some of the rabbits rehomed.

She has 2 left,

1 is a black continental giant, looks quite young, she says its pregnant :roll: but something has attacked it, it has 2 open wounds on it, 1 very visible on her nose, approx size of 50p and one that you cannot really see, but she describes as a hole in its head,

She says she cannot afford vet care, and noone will help her, Ive not seen the rabbits, but I feel she needs vet attention and this lady is not giving it to her,

Im too far away to offer help (South East London/Kent) it says near streetly on her photo??

Im trying to get contact details,

Wondered if anyone could help?

tell her to get in touch with 'friends of the animals' bearwood, birmingham. they are very good at picking up pieces where rspca/pdsa cannot .

If you mean Streetly in Birmingham, that's not far from me. Please get in touch if I can do anything to help. I haven't heard anything about the story, but I'll help if I can - just let me know.

Her profile says Birmingham and the photo says posted near Streetly, Im in London so I dont have any knowledge of the area.

Messaged all

Back