• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser and the cauliflower leaf

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser: What's this? I'm not sure that I like it.

P2200630.jpg

Spenser: Take it away and bring me a fenugreek crunchie

P2200633.jpg

P.S. Photos a bit blurred again, partly because I wasn't using flash, but I think my elderly camera is getting a bit past its sell-by date. :oops:

:lol::lol:... That second pic says it all..... Didnt think bunnies could look disgusted!!!!

For goodness sake, get him a fenugreek crunchie!!!!!

:lol::lol:... That second pic says it all..... Didnt think bunnies could look disgusted!!!!

For goodness sake, get him a fenugreek crunchie!!!!!

Spenser: Ah, at last, a fenugreek crunchie. CHOMP CHOMP! Honestly, I do believe Mummy is a bit thick. What would I want with a cauliflower leaf. :shock: There are times when I am strongly tempted to put Mummy up for rehoming, but she does come in handy now and again. Perhaps I could send her on a course... :?

Spenser: Ah, at last, a fenugreek crunchie. CHOMP CHOMP! Honestly, I do believe Mummy is a bit thick. What would I want with a cauliflower leaf. :shock: There are times when I am strongly tempted to put Mummy up for rehoming, but she does come in handy now and again. Perhaps I could send her on a course... :?

:lol:!
You are one of the cutest, grumpiest bunnies ever Spenser.

Spenser.... I think your Mummy is a wee bit twisted at times.... forcing you to eat such a thing as cauliflower.. I remember she did the same with sprouts!!! hmmmm.....? Has the evil bunny been about recently??:lol:

Tizzy: Spenser...you know what, if your not gonna eat that cauliflower leaf i will take it off your paws ;)

Mine love them :lol:

Back