• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The face of a monster

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
This little monster decided he liked the taste of Henry Hoover for the second time. He was told off and now is giving me the soppy face he knows will get to me. He hates being told off:lol:

148894668.jpg

Naughty boy :lol: Lottie chewed Madisons clarks shoes that i'd just paid £34 to pieces the other day :censored: I felt like crying!

Does Derek chew much? I seems to be Lotties main aim in life to wait until I go out of the room and then steal something she's had her eye on that she knows she shouldnt touch, even if it means jumping up on the sofa to reach it!

Does Derek chew much? I seems to be Lotties main aim in life to wait until I go out of the room and then steal something she's had her eye on that she knows she shouldnt touch, even if it means jumping up on the sofa to reach it!

Derek never chews anything, that's why I am so shocked. I don't know what possessed him to start munching it. Little monster is now asleep on my lap. I can't stay cross at him :roll::lol:

Back