• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can Honey have some RU vibes :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
We have just got back from the emergency vets :( I got home from work at 6.15 and OH said they had eaten their pellets as usual. I went to see them to top up their hay and Honey was obviously feeling really poorly :( she was just sitting in her house, not moving, wouldn't eat hay, wouldn't have a drink, was tummy pressing. I kept checking on her and offering her things, but she seemed to be getting worse so I called the out of hours vets and took her down. The vet said she felt quite gassy, couldn't feel any obstruction, but not really any gut sounds. So she gave her subcut fluids, metoclopramide and metacam, and gave me Zantac syrup to bring home. Please send vibes for her, she's my little sweetie pie and I love her so much, I can't bear seeing her ill :cry:

Thanks guys :) Honey has had a small sprig of parsley and a little drink of water, which I'm very happy about. But she really needs to poop, that's the problem :( she and Olly are moulting heavily at the moment and it always causes problems for Honey :( I try to keep it at bay with regular fibreplex but it didn't work this time.
Biscandmatt, I hope Chesney piggy feels better soon x

Back