• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Coineanach. BUNNIESS!!!

natsusakura

Warren Veteran
WP_000001_zpsa64d36c6.jpg

Parsley and Willow :)

WP_000036_zps2421d029.jpg

WP_000087_zps4b40ba02.jpg

WP_000109_zps716e682a.jpg

Bunny tongue!!!

WP_000191_zpse13ce1c9.jpg

Bailey and Angel chilling :)

WP_000208_zpsbc424618.jpg

WP_000335_zps9fbdc809.jpg

Parsley can get comfy just about anywhere :lol:

WP_000371_zpseeeb7cc4.jpg

Another Bailey bum :)

:love::love:..... Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh, gorgeous!!!,!,!,!,!,!,

Special noserubs to Willow from her sister ( they are so similar in build and looks, bless) 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

It wasn't for me but awwww super cute I love the hello kitty rug it looks big, where did you get that?

It's actually a hello kitty fleece :) one I donated to the buns when they went into the vets.
I bought another one(or tow or three) :lol:
I lovvee hello kitty :)

:love::love:..... Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh, gorgeous!!!,!,!,!,!,!,

Special noserubs to Willow from her sister ( they are so similar in build and looks, bless) 

I know!! :love:
I'm really happy with her weight recently, she used to be so skinny, but now she's been putting on the beef. :)

Awww, thank you :love: How cute is the one with the shoe?! :love::lol: And Bailey and Angel chilling together is just so pretty :love:

The must be the same as Alvin then, I was thinking about Spenser size.

no Angel looks much smaller than spenser, whenever I see pics of Susie holding him I'm always gobsmacked at how big he is!
Angel must be like the runt of a litter or something, or maybe crossbred with a small breed :)
Spenser's feetsies are sooo much whiter than Angels :)
Oh susie bun! Does spenser ever have sore hocks?
This is something we are continually battling with Angel :(

no Angel looks much smaller than spenser, whenever I see pics of Susie holding him I'm always gobsmacked at how big he is!
Angel must be like the runt of a litter or something, or maybe crossbred with a small breed :)

I believe Susie has said in the past that she's quite a petite lady, so makes Spenser look bigger than he is. :wave: I can't remember what she said his weight was though... My Oidhche had sore hocks, what have you tried? I'm surprised it's Angel and not Bailey as Rexes are often the ones with problems.

I believe Susie has said in the past that she's quite a petite lady, so makes Spenser look bigger than he is. :wave: I can't remember what she said his weight was though... My Oidhche had sore hocks, what have you tried? I'm surprised it's Angel and not Bailey as Rexes are often the ones with problems.

Bailey has slight sore hocks, but nowhere near as bad as Angel.
We have fleece down and we use flamizine and have a thick bed of hay in her litter trays and the ferplast.
We're getting on top of it slowly, but it seems to be more of managing it rather than totally eliminating it with her.
Her fur also grows back really slowly which is a pain, her spay will have been done a year ago in june, and her belly fluff is still growing back.
They're nowhere near as bad as they were and I'm going to get foam mats or a old duvet as well and put that under the fleeces too.

Is flamazine the stuff with silver in? To be honest you sound like you've got it covered, it does take a while to get on top of and with Oidhche too it was a case of managing and preventing rather than eliminating. If you have fur coming back that's a great sign. I was going to suggest foam mats of a duvet so there you go. :lol: What's the flooring under the fleece and does she have any access to it? I think we're thinking along the same lines that the fleece may not be enough depending on thickness.

e. Meant to say I would keep a very close eye on Bailey, prevention better than cure and all that. When Oidhche had bad hocks they went downhill very quickly, within two days between noticing and vet appointment the red patch was cracked and oozing pus. Oidhche was on padded lino and occasionally on carpet though so not as great as your guys.

Last edited:
Is flamazine the stuff with silver in? To be honest you sound like you've got it covered, it does take a while to get on top of and with Oidhche too it was a case of managing and preventing rather than eliminating. If you have fur coming back that's a great sign. I was going to suggest foam mats of a duvet so there you go. :lol: What's the flooring under the fleece and does she have any access to it? I think we're thinking along the same lines that the fleece may not be enough depending on thickness.

e. Meant to say I would keep a very close eye on Bailey, prevention better than cure and all that. When Oidhche had bad hocks they went downhill very quickly, within two days between noticing and vet appointment the red patch was cracked and oozing pus. Oidhche was on padded lino and occasionally on carpet though so not as great as your guys.

yeah it is.
It's laminate, then carpet, then two fleeces. So I think a duvet cut to the right size she needs would probably help a lo and be the next step.
We always check Bailey's hocks as well at the same time as doing angel's.
Just in case he needs a wee bitty cream. :)
Ah well I'll just keep doing what I'm doing (great excuse to buy a new duvet!!)

Spenser's feet are very furry. Occasionally there is a pink spot, but I think this is quite normal with buns?

Re. size, Spenser weighs just over 3kg. I must get another cuddle pic of him soon ... :p:love:

Back