• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woody keeps spraying me!

Yeah, all "entire" bucks seem to spray... always think it smells like cheesy doritos :mrgreen:

They might not stop straight away after neutering but they will soon enough :D

Haha, it has got a funny smell to it, cheeky little swine :lol: I can not wait to get him done! Had him out in the garden whilst i cleaned his house out and he's digging in one of my plant pots!!!! I think ive got a live one, Bella has never dug out my plant pots, she's eaten all the plants in the garden like but never dug in plant pots:lol: Cant wait to get my fencing up so they have the patio as free range area instead of the whole garden.

haha i remember when my timmy was with us, i had bought a lovely soft large dog teddy the day before and timmy thought to spray all over it! it was no longer soft and was smelly, theres some cheeky bunnies around :lol:

Yeah, all "entire" bucks seem to spray... always think it smells like cheesy doritos :mrgreen:

They might not stop straight away after neutering but they will soon enough :D

I've had two entire bucks, one for health reasons, one due to be done soon, and my friend has an entire buck... none of whom have ever sprayed. So not strictly true.

He did it again to me today, and he has been running around me with his little willy out, making little noises!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is one randy little boy, i CAN NOT wait to get him done, because atm im scared to go to close as he keeps spraying me :roll: I keep going outside whilst he is out having some garden time, but i feel like he is not getting the time he should, unlike Bella who is the house bun. I want to be able to bring him inside without fear of him spraying everywhere, 4 wks to go!!!!!

You need one of those waterproof outfits river fishermen wear :lol:

My Peter was like a little fountain before he was neutered :shock: Every time I went in the room he would dance and binky around my legs, covering me in it! I often thought about getting one of those outfits! :lol:

Harrison's pre-neuter trick was to pee all over the boots I wear to clean the other buns out. They would be striped with white splashes with a little circle of poops around them! :shock:

Both settled down very quickly after the snip! :D

Back